What are the forms of tickets?
- – electronic ticket – in the form of a PDF file
- – paper ticket – printout on the ticket form
- – collector’s ticket – printout in the form of a plastic card with the image of artists
Do I have to print an electronic ticket?
No, you don’t have to print an electronic ticket. It can be shown on a mobile device.
Where can I find essential information about the planned concert?
We will share all the important information one week before the event starts on the website: www.biletserwis.pl
When will I receive the purchased tickets?
If you chose electronic tickets, they will be automatically sent to your email address, after the payment is credited.
If you chose paper tickets, courier shipment/parcel locker service takes up to 14 business days.
If they are collector’s tickets, the order processing time will take up to 30 business days.
Are the tickets personal?
Generally, tickets are not named, unless we announce otherwise.
What should I do if the event for which I have purchased tickets has been postponed to another date?
The original tickets for the postponed event are valid. All information can be obtained via
the contact form and on the website of the event promoter.
Can I return already purchased tickets?
Please, purchase your tickets carefully as already purchased tickets can’t be returned.
Why had my order been canceled?
If the order is not paid within 30 minutes, it’ll be automatically canceled.
Can I get an invoice?
To get an invoice you should indicate it when placing the order.
What are the payment and delivery methods?
To complete the order, use the payment link, which you will receive by email. To pay for tickets for our events, you can use the PayU payment service:
– quick transfer
– payment card connected to an electronic wallet (Gpay, Wallet).
Remember that you have 30 minutes to make a payment after placing your order.
You can choose the following delivery methods:
– Electronic ticket (e-ticket) – sent to the email address assigned to your account, you can print it or show it on your device.
– Paper ticket/ collector ticket – sent by courier or by InPost for collection in a parcel locker.