How to purchase a ticket?
1. To purchase a ticket on our site, you need to open a customer account. It can be created by filling the registration form in the “My Account” tab.
2.Select an event that interests you from the list in the “Events” tab. Then you will find a button that will redirect you to the seat selection page.
3. Select a sector you are interested in by clicking on the overview of the entire audience. Then add the targeted place to the basket. After this step, you have 15 minutes to complete the purchase process.
4. Click on the basket. Here, you have to provide us with your contact details, delivery method and payment. If you are logged in/registered, the information will be completed automatically. At this stage, you can also tick the option to receive an invoice.
5. Once your order is approved, you will be charged for your tickets. You can make the payment via BLIK or card payment connected to the electronic wallet.
6.The information about the order will be sent to the e-mail address. There you will find the payment link.
When you will complete the payment, your tickets will be sent to you by email or courier (if you have chosen printed tickets).
What are the payment and delivery methods?
To complete the order, use the payment link, which you will receive by email. To pay for tickets for our events, you can use the PayU payment service:
– quick transfer
– Blik payment
– payment card connected to an electronic wallet (Gpay, Wallet).
Remember that you have 30 minutes to make a payment after placing your order.
You can choose the following delivery methods:
– Electronic ticket (e-ticket) – sent to the email address assigned to your account, you can print it or show it on your device.
– Paper ticket/ collector ticket – sent by courier or by InPost for collection in a parcel locker.
– DPD – National shipment 16.50 zł / International shipment
– InPost Parcel Locker – National shipment 16.50 zł
What is a gift card?
The Ticket Service Gift Card is a special present for someone close to you!
You don’t have to worry about choosing the right event for your beloved ones anymore, instead, you can just buy a unique Gift Card and a receiver will decide to which concert she/he wants to go.
Gift Cards are available to buy from 50 PLN.
Our Gift Cards don’t have expiration dates, which means you can use them at any time.
Can I get an invoice?
To get an invoice you should indicate it when placing the order.
Why had my order been canceled?
If the order is not paid within 30 minutes, it’ll be automatically canceled.
Can I return already purchased tickets?
Please, purchase your tickets carefully as already purchased tickets can’t be returned.
Where can I buy tickets for people with disabilities?
Tickets for disabled people who use wheelchairs are not available for regular sale on our website. To purchase tickets, please contact us by e-mail at: [email protected]
What should I do if the event for which I have purchased tickets has been postponed to another date?
The original tickets for the postponed event are valid. All information can be obtained via
the contact form and on the website of the event promoter.
Are the tickets personal?
Generally, tickets are not named, unless we announce otherwise.
When will I receive the purchased tickets?
If you chose electronic tickets, they will be automatically sent to your email address, after the payment is credited.
If you chose paper tickets, courier shipment/parcel locker service takes up to ……. working days.
Where can I find essential information about the planned concert?
We will share all the important information one week before the event starts on the website: www.biletserwis.pl
Do I have to print an electronic ticket?
No, you don’t have to print an electronic ticket. It can be shown on a mobile device.